While we do recommend making contract templates, there may be a time where you simply want to send a single document to one client or individual and do not need to save it for future use with other clients. In these cases, you can create a new contract and email it directly to the recipient.
1. Go to Studio > Contracts > New Contract > select "Brand New Contract"
2. Name the contract (generally something specific, like Smith Wedding or Susie & John's Engagement)
3. Paste the text of the document, or write your own, in the Template Body area, and select the Due Date, Shoot Date (if applicable), Logo, and Language.
4. Click "Save Contract" in the top right.
5. Click the "Send to Client" button in the top right, edit the email as you wish, and click "Send."
You can always resend a contract to a client by using the "Resend to Client" button in the top right of the contract page.
You can also make a template from a contract you've sent, if you wish. Go to Studio > Contracts > Quick Actions and select "Create Template From."